HIB Huber Integral Bau GmbH and Huber car park systems international GmbH are two general contractors in the car park industry with a total of approx. 150 employees. We design, finance, build and operate multi-storey car parks in one-stop-shop fashion. Together we have completed more than 250 projects in Germany and neighbouring European countries. We also manage different independent companies in the car park operating industry.
In the context of the expansion and the constantly growing requirements in our accounting department, we are currently looking for 2 committed and motivated permanent full-time employees in the capacity of
Accounting Clerk (m/f/d) / Assistant Tax Consultant (m/f/d)
- Independent support of our national company in the entire accounting range
- Preparation of monthly and annual financial statements
- Preparation of sales tax returns
- Support of in-house and external audits
- Contact person for management and project managers
- Correspondence in fluent written and spoken English
- You have successfully completed a commercial apprenticeship
- With a few years of experience in a chartered accountant’s office and ambitions to become a tax consultant you are well prepared for our tasks even without having passed your exams
- Working with accounting programmes – ideally DATEV Pro and DATEV DMS – and their full functionality is just as familiar to you as working with MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- You have mathematical comprehension, a good grasp and are not afraid of familiarizing yourself with new business management contexts.
- Reliability, accuracy, the ability to meet deadlines and work in a team characterize your independent way of working
- Extensive, practice-oriented induction by experience colleagues
- A modern workplace in appealing surroundings
- Performance-oriented salary
- Excellent career opportunities
If you are interested in a challenging position in a medium-sized company, please send your application in PDF-format by clicking on the “Apply now” button.
Are you interested?
Simply apply by clicking the “Apply now” button and filling out the form: