Huber car park systems international GmbH and HIB Huber Integral Bau GmbH are two general contractors in the car park industry with a total of approx. 150 employees. We design, finance, build and operate multi-storey car parks in one-stop-shop fashion. Together we have completed more than 250 projects in Germany and neighbouring European countries. We also manage different independent companies in the car park operating industry.
At HUBER component-supported three-dimensional construction design has been implemented for some time. In cooperation with our specialty planners our designers create complex interdisciplinary BIM-models and thus deliver building information far exceeding regular 2D or 3D designs.
To support our BIM design team, we are offering a permanent fulltime position for a motivated and committed
BIM Designer (m/f/d)
You support us in the area of design stage 5, i.e. shop drawing, covering a very extensive field of activity, e.g.:
- Complete project design from receipt of contract to handover to client
- Coordination with the specialty planners involved in the project as well as the project team
- Consultation and coordination of the model-based information exchange between specialty planners
- Active participation within the team to further develop in-house BIM application
- You have a university degree in architecture or civil engineering or you are a technician or a draftsman with sufficient work experience
- Ideally you have good software knowledge in REVIT and AutoCAD. Solid working knowledge in similar software such as Allplan will also be considered
- Experience in steel and industrial construction is advantageous
- You have good technical instincts and relevant know-how to implement the designs in detail
- Working independently and in a well-organized manner are a matter of course for you and you are absolutely reliable
- You are able to multitask and you enjoy mastering a wide variety of tasks
- You think on your feet and enjoy complementing our team with your skill set
- In case of experience with similar drafting software we offer in-house and external training in switching over to REVIT
- A modern workplace in appealing surroundings
- Competitive and performance-oriented salary
- An experienced, committed and closely cooperating team in a flat-hierarchy setting
- Challenging tasks and excellent career opportunities
If you are interested in a challenging career in a medium-sized enterprise, please apply by clicking on the “Apply now” button on this page.
Are you interested?
Simply apply by clicking the “Apply now” button and filling out the form: