Huber car park systems international GmbH and HIB Huber Integral Bau GmbH are two general contractors in the car park industry with a total of approx. 150 employees. We design, finance, build and operate multi-storey car parks in one-stop-shop fashion. Together we have completed more than 250 projects in Germany and neighbouring European countries. We also manage different independent companies in the car park operating industry.
To support our team, we are offering a permanent fulltime position to a motivated and committed
Architectural Draftsman (m/f/d)
You support us in all areas of work phases 1-5 and cover a wide range of tasks, e.g.:
- Development of drafts and requests from our clients using sketched proposals.
- Execution of pre-construction drawings.
- Development of working and detail drawings of steel construction overviews and pre-fabricated stairwells using AutoCAD.
- You have completed an architectural draughtsman’s apprenticeship and ideally have at least 3-5 years of relevant job experience in the above referenced areas of responsibility.
- You are well-versed in the use of AutoCAD both in 2D and 3D.
- Basic experience in using BIM/Revit is advantageous.
- You have good technical instincts and technical know-how to realize drafts in great detail.
- Basic knowledge of common MS Office products, especially Excel, Word, Outlook is a must.
- You work independently, are well organized and absolutely reliable.
- You are able to multi-task and you enjoy mastering a wide range of tasks.
- You think for yourself and enjoy complementing our team with your skills.
- A modern workplace at our contemporary company head office
- Competitive and performance-oriented salary
- An experienced, committed team which works well together, flat hierarchy
- Challenging tasks with excellent career opportunities
If you are interested in a challenging position in a medium-sized company, please send your application by clicking on the “Apply now” button.
Are you interested?
Simply apply by clicking the “Apply now” button and filling out the form: