HIB Huber Integral Bau GmbH and Huber car park systems international GmbH are two general contractors in the car park industry with a total of approx. 150 employees. We design, finance, build and operate multi-storey car parks in one-stop-shop fashion. Together we have completed more than 250 projects in Germany and neighbouring European countries. We also manage different independent companies in the car park operating industry.
To support our team, we are offering a permanent fulltime position for a motivated and committed
Process Engineer for building construction and civil engineering (m/f/d)
HUBER subdivides its process engineering into external and in-house trades. You are responsible for the tendering, awarding and accounting of all trades that we outsource as a general contractor. These include special foundation engineering, earthworks, civil engineering, shell construction, paving works, outdoor facilities, asphalt and mastic asphalt works, roofing (stairwells), possible green-roofing on trapezoidal sheet metal, doors/gates/windows, painting work and M&E.
Your tasks include the following in particular:
- Preparation of tenders for external trades and coordination with project management
- Execution of tenders, consistent tracking of quotations, being a competent contact for queries and coordination of available capacities
- Preparation of the contract awarding and support to project management during the awarding process
- Complete preparation of contracts, dispatch and collection of documents (verifications of general contractor liability, insurance, commercial register, health insurance coverage etc.
- Obtaining of variation offers upon project management request
- Checking of quantity surveys and settlements with project management
- You have a university degree in the field of operational construction management or operational construction engineering or similar
- You are familiar with a tendering, awarding and accounting programme, Orca would be advantageous
- Independent and structured work is a matter of course for you
- You have the ability to multitask and you enjoy mastering a wide variety of responsibilities.
- You are well-versed in the use of modern PC-Software (MS Office Suite including Excel in particular)
- You are forward-thinking and enjoy being able to complement our team with your skillset.
- English skills – both fluent and written – would be a definite advantage
- A modern work place in a family-oriented and hospitable company head office
- Competitive and performance-oriented salary
- A flat hierarchy and a closely cooperating experienced and committed team
- Challenging tasks
- Excellent further training and development opportunities
- Open corporate structure
If you are interested in a challenging career in a medium-sized enterprise, please send your detailed application in PDF-Format by clicking on the “Apply now” button.
Are you interested?
Simply apply by clicking the “Apply now” button and filling out the form: