Huber car park systems international GmbH, Huber car park systems UK Limited and HIB Huber Integral Bau GmbH are general contractors in the car park industry with a total of approx. 150 employees. We design, finance, build and operate multi-storey car parks in one-stop-shop fashion. Together we have completed more than 300 projects in Germany and neighbouring European countries. We also manage different independent companies in the car park operating industry.
To support our international team, we are offering permanent fulltime positions for motivated and committed
Site Managers (m/f/d) UK
- Independent management of work sites in the United Kingdom
- Support of and cooperation wiht the project management in the execution of car park projects
- Competent customer contact and service
- Awarding of construction sub-contracts
- Budgeting during contract awarding and execution
- Coordination of site logistics, progress control and deadline tracking.
- Monitoring of site safety
- Acceptance of contract work and cost accounting
- Job experience in civil engineering works, turn-key construction, ideally in industrial or multi-storey car park applications
- University degree in structural engineering or architecture, certified engineering qualifications oder similar
- Knowledge in estimating, construction design and execution, VOB and contracting
- Self-confident, firm manner
- Productivity and eagerness to learn
- Willingness to travel
- Secure handling of MS Office
- A competitive and performance-oriented salary
- Challenging tasks, excellent career opportunities
- A car allowance or use of pool car
- A flat hierarchy, closely cooperating experienced and committed team
- A good working atmosphere and internal and external training
- A modern work place at our contemporary head office in Langley
If you are interested in a challenging career in a medium-sized enterprise, please send your detailed application in PDF-Format by clicking on the “Apply now” button.
Are you interested?
Simply apply by clicking the “Apply now” button and filling out the form: