Huber car park systems international GmbH, Huber car park systems UK Limited and HIB Huber Integral Bau GmbH are general contractors in the car park industry with a total of approx. 150 employees. We design, finance, build and operate multi-storey car parks in one-stop-shop fashion. Together we have completed more than 250 projects in Germany and neighbouring European countries. We also manage different independent companies in the car park operating industry.
To support our team, we are offering permanent fulltime positions for motivated and committed
Project Managers (m/f/d) UK
- Technical Management of car park contracts with budgeting responsibility
- Competent customer contact and service
- Awarding of construction sub-contracts
- Quality control and deadline tracking
- Coordination of site logistics
- Monitoring of site safety
- Acceptance of contract work and cost accounting
- Job experience in civil engineering works, turn-key construction, ideally in industrial or multi-storey car park applications
- University degree in structural engineering or architecture, certified engineering qualification or similar
- Knowledge in estimating, construction design and execution, VOB and contracting
- Self-confident, firm manner
- Productivity and eagerness to learn
- Willingness to travel
- A modern work place at our new branch office in Watford
- Extensive, on-the-job training and orientation by experienced team members
- A company car and competitive and performance-oriented salary
- Challenging tasks, excellent career opportunities
If you are interested in a challenging position in a medium-sized company, please send your application in PDF-format by clicking on the “Apply now” button.
Are you interested?
Simply apply by clicking the “Apply now” button and filling out the form: